Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cricut Expression 2

So excited! I am having so much fun with the new Cricut Expression 2.  It is absolutely amazing!!! I honestly have to say that if you do not own a Cricut and are looking to purchase one you should go ahead and head to my website and buy one.  I love love love it! Check out my post that shows how you can purchase one at a discount price!
I am also working on some cute projects for this week, I am involved in a couple challenges and am finishing up those right now! I love challenges I encourage you all to go look for blogs that have challenges and CREATE! Its amazing how inspired you can get by looking at others blogs!!
This Saturday I will be hosting a crop for all my cricutkateers out their, I will post pics by Sunday PROMISE! But, I want to do a quick demo of the new Cricut available through Creative Memories, which by the way if you own a Cricut but are looking for new cartridges head to my site and check out the exclusive cartridges only available through Creative Memories!! I love this company!!
It has been a wonderful day! Now I need to be off to bed so I can get up and make my video's on some of these projects!!
Happy Tuesday and Create Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment