Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creative Memories!

Okay, last Sunday I joined Creative Memories as a new consultant!  I am one that feels the need to reach my goals and quickly, I have already signed up one new consultant, now my goal is to sell $500 in products to hit my first goal as a new consultant!
So, I have decided that I will be giving away a nice prize pack to one lucky person! Here is how you get in the drawing!! 
First- Go to my website and purchase a product, please note; it does not have to be a big item any purchase counts! Including the Digital Center- Need pictures well Creative Memories Digital Center has better quality pictures than most of the popular sites that mail pictures directly to your house! 
Second-Spread the Word! With the new digital Age, I can have clients all over, so if you know someone who loves to scrapbook or is looking for a way to make extra $$$ please send them my way, I will always reward the messenger! Plus every referral puts your name in the drawing again!
Finally- If you are the San Antonio area I would love to do a home party for you or come out to a crop night! Always fun times to be had at one of the Cricutkateers events!
Here are all the sites! 
**digital photos please use my id number: 75489336**

Find me on facebook- Creative Memories by Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment