Sunday, November 27, 2011

One Week of Christmas Cards!!!!!

I love, love, love, love Christmas, so the next couple weeks are all about Christmas. Starting Monday All this week I will be doing easy Christmas Cards, to inspire all of you to get those cricut's out and get those cards out by next week!!!
Then next week is dedicated to fun gift ideas that are homemade and cost little to nothing!!!! I love this time of year and am excited to start showing off my house decorations and getting ready for the NEW YEAR!!! 
Hope you all enjoyed turkey day!!! 
GOBBLE! GOBBLE! GOBBLE!



2 comments:

  1. Just was visiting the spotlight featured over at FCCB. I loved all your featured projects. Your work is great! I especially love your smash book!
    I am excited to be a DTM with you over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to know you a little bit better from the Spotlight feature on FCCB. So glad we get the opportunity to work together on that team. Your work is beautiful...I look forward to seeing more of it in the Cricut magazines. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete